Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BIG Changes!

"What?" you're asking.  "She's still doing a blog?  Where the *bleep* has she been?"

Currently, for your information, I have been right where I have always been.  At home, doing my thing, but there's been a reason why I haven't blogged since mid-November.  Because I had a secret.  A secret so secret that no secret before has ever been so secret!  Just kidding.  It's just that I wanted to talk so badly about this secret that I couldn't envision writing a blog without talking about it.  So I just stopped.  Until now.

Are you ready?

Sure?  You're sure you can handle this?

Drumroll please...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We're having a BABY, due to make it's grand entrance into this world on July 27, 2011!  (fireworks go off, women weep, men clap hands, the crowd roars!)  Okay, so I might be the only one so excited about it, but that's the reason why I've taken a break.  Because I wanted to talk about it, but I also wanted to make sure everything was okay before making the big announcement.  More details will follow about what's all been happening, what we're planning, etc.  But there was another reason that I didn't want to tell until now, because there was yet another big change in the works...

But I still can't tell you about that one yet.  Sorry.

Secrets secrets are no fun...

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! The Valasek/Virshup family is super-excited for the Toasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures of all your big changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed that's what it was! Let me know if you need anything! And if you have a girl I have so much crap you can have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've said it before, but congratulations again!!! You guys are going to be phenomenal parents!! I can wait to meet him or her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I just want to say that I have missed your blogging, too!! I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete