Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All my bags are packed...

All my bags are packed because baby, we are at 37 weeks. Holy moly. Full term peeps. That's what that means. Baby Girl Melbs could arrive at any time and everything would likely be okay. While you can never really know how things will ever go, there's definitely a sense of relief to know we made it this far.

Here's the belly at 25, 33, and 37 weeks in the same outfit for a little comparison:


Whoa. It's amazing what the female body can do!

I keep meaning to blog about something other than pregnancy, but have found my inspiration to be lackluster lately. So, for those tired of hearing about the impending arrival (and it's okay if you are...there are times I'm sick of talking about it, to be quite frank), here's some other things that have been going on in the Melby household:

A delicious, refreshing lunch on my half-day Friday last week. Fresh basil can make any meal go from blah to grand!

Processing the last of the peas from our garden. I think we have about 8 bags of them in the freezer, ready to go for stir frys and the like.


And our puppy. Who is the cutest puppy around :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment