Friday, July 22, 2011

Busy as a Bee

Been busy as a bee lately!  Growing a baby...
Week 38



Week 39

Making gifts for friends...

Making more things for baby...

  • Tag Blankie



  •  Pacifier clips



  • Swaddling blanket

Modeled by our current baby of the house.

Working out in the garden...
The abundant amount of garlic that Jake dug up...only to have a large portion of it chomped on by Beau! But isn't it pretty?
And starting to get very impatient for Baby Girl to arrive. I'm getting so unbelievably excited to meet her, hold her, and love her at the same time that I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable amidst the heat and humidity. I know I should take it one day at a time (and I'm trying), but the thought of having to be pregnant for another two weeks is a daunting prospect. So please--help take my mind off it! I know in my head I won't be pregnant forever, but still...the days are really long when the heat index is above 100 degrees!

Oh, and I suppose for those of you have read all the way through, wondering if there would be a clue on the name, all I will say is "High FIVE! We're almost there!"

1 comment: