Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Letter "A"

This blog post today is brought to you by the letter "A"--

A is for "absenteeism by blogger." Sorry--I'll blame my lack of blogging on the heat. It's been awful at times. Thank goodness for...

A is for AIR CONDITIONING!

A is for "ABC Block"...

I crocheted both of these recently. I was quite proud of them, until I got this fabulous rattle from my friend Victoria. I am still proud of my blocks, but I bow to her mad knitting skills.

A is for AMAZING garage sale finds! The Highland Park garage sales were this last weekend, and I was fortunate enough to bum around for many hours with Courtney and the kids, Tamara, Angie, and my lovely husband. Here's our $8 exersaucer--it'll work beautifully!


A is for "The other word for bum" wipes. That's right--I made cloth diaper wipes! A could also be for "assigning new purposes to old things," since the back was made of soft, old t-shirts. It was the easiest thing in the world. Cut out 8" X 8" squares. Zig zag around the edges. Done and done. I wish all projects were so quick!

Cardboard templates = awesomeness.

A is for Alyssa at 33 weeks--AAAAhhhh! As Jake says, "You're belly is getting so big!" I agree. It's hard to imagine it will continue to grow.


A is for...wait, is that a letter to hang on the nursery wall? Sure is! So here's a clue for all those who are wondering about a name...but where does the A go? At the beginning? At the end? Or somewhere in between? Only time will tell, but feel free to take guesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment