Monday, April 11, 2011

If you're happy and you know it...

I'm clapping my hands. The last few days have brought about little things to be incredibly happy and grateful for.

1. We at dinner last night on our back porch. It was 80 degrees yesterday ad sunny. It was wonderful feeling the warmth on my back while we sat and enjoyed our first al fresco dining of the season.
Mmm...homemade chorizo and egg burritos with seasoned tator tots and milk. Delicious!


2. The warmth continued overnight, so much so that I woke up this morning and did my yoga on the back porch. Nothing like the sound of birdies (and the Monday garbage truck) to help wake you up and make you cheerful for the day.

3. Seeing my baby kick. That's right. Not just feeling her, but SEEING her. Last night she was particularly active as we were lying down for bed. Jake saw a movement and goes, "Was that a kick?" I said, "Yup." "That's so cool," he replied in amazement. And it is pretty amazing. I was watching her roll around earlier this evening, too. I'm sure this is only the beginning of many amazing things to happen this summer.

If you're happy and you know it...
He's just fakin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment