Friday, April 29, 2011

Nursery furniture is up!

Side note before I begin: so I'm up early watching the royal wedding. I've always wanted to be a princess, so to see someone actually become a princess--how fabulous!

In between catching glimpses of Kate's dress right now, I'm going to update you on very important news in my mundane life: the furniture in the nursery is up! Jake did an excellent job putting the crib together. Thanks honey!







Jake and our puppy baby :-)
We'll be getting the mattress soon (thanks, Mom!), washing and putting away baby's clothes, and finish decorating. We also can't wait to see the quilt Jake's Mom is making for the nursery. Baby Girl will be surrounded by love and comfort :-) But the largest part is done--we have a nursery room! Yeah!



And a picture of this week...sorry, I was in my pj's already. But holy smokes--it's getting hard to wear my old t-shirts these days! Look at that belly pressing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment